I tested so many foundation so I want to sum up my thoughts about some of them.
1) Lancome new teint Idole Ultra: It´s perfect if you are not going to take pictures of you...the flashback is horrible and it looks as a white mask in any picture. So for me, not the adequate.
2) Hourglass Immaculate: Because set as a powder I didn´t like the finish..my face didn´t look natural. But it controls well the shine.
3) Chanel Pro lumiere: too much matte effect. Even more than the mate lumiere.
5) Chanel Matte Lumiere:I love it!! you have to wait a couple of minute to get the perfect finish, in terms of finishing I prefer the Lancome, but Chanel has no flashbach effect so photographs excellent. One cons, the high price.
6) I tried again with a MAC one, but again, it is too heavy for my skin.
So after I realised that my favourite was the Chanel matte lumiere, but I wasn´t sure to spend $84aud I went to priceline to buy the cheap dupe of Chanel from Bourjois, Healthy Mix serum (in number 55) because I read it was very good and Lisa Elridge use it in her videos every time. AND I LOVE IT!! it blends better than the Chanel one, good finish, not flashback, good coverage and good shine control. The only problem it didn´t last too much (around 4 hours) but I solved that problem buying a good primer for oily skin from Laura Mercier. I love the dewy effect of this foundation. So this is it!! problem solved. I have decided to use Bourjois Healthy Mix serum foundation for my everyday routine and I´m going to save money to buy the Chanel Matte lumiere foundation for special occasion.
I had a wedding last weekend and I used the Chanel sample that I kept for this. To get a dewy look with the Chanel foundation I also bought a NARS the multiple (in Copacabana) because I realised that for an oily skin it is really difficult to get the perfect matte natural finish, but with a good highlighter this is not impossible.
So my conclusion is that not all high brands cosmetics are good for you. Sometimes cheap is good quality as well!!
|Matte lumiere Chanel Foundation|
|Healthy Mix serum Bourjois Foundation|
|my look at the wedding|
I hope this will be useful for you!!